Membership provides you with:
- The ablity to attend the annual NZPSA Conference;
- Discounted members’ rates at the Australian Political Studies Association Conference and the Canadian Political Science Association Conference;
- The opportunity to apply for awards for the Australian PSA Conference, the Canadian PSA Conference and the UK PSA Conference;
- The NZPSA Newsletter and other notifications of events and opportunities of interest;
- The ability to join any of the NZPSA Networks: the Media and Political Communications (MPG) Network, the Political Theory Network (PTN), the Environmental Politics and Policy Network, the Gender and Politics Network and the Interpretative Policy Analysis (IPA) Network.
How to join
Joining the NZPSA is easy and the cost is minimal at $25 per year for standard membership and $10 per year for students. Standard members can also join for 2 or 3 years at a time to further ease the process. To join, simply submit this form electronically and then make a payment by any of the methods described below.
12 months membership now runs from the date that you join and you will be notified automatically when it is time for you to renew your membership.
By credit card: You can now pay using PayPal or a credit card (via PayPal) through our new membership system. Click on “pay online” after you finish filling out the membership application form.
By electronic payment: If you wish to make an electronic payment, first fill out the membership application form [link]. Then set up a bank transfer. The account details are: NZPSA 38 9008 0278876 00. Please include your name as a reference on the payment.
By cheque: To pay by cheque first fill out the membership application form [link]. Make your cheque payable to the ‘New Zealand Political Studies Association’. Cheques must be in NZ $ drawn on a NZ bank. Please post your cheque to: Dr Julienne Molineaux, NZPSA Treasurer, Centre for Business Interdisciplinary Studies, AUT University, Private Bag 92006, Auckland 1142, New Zealand.
A receipt will be sent electronically as soon as your payment is received. Please contact Xavier Marquez (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you require any further help.